Punching is a very important process for the quality of the products produced. In particular, it allows for:
- Obtaining high quality metal parts
- Cutting without thermal impact on the material
- Inexpensive manufacturing compared to other processes, especially for large series
Modern Metal has 5 experienced operators perfectly mastering the punching profession as well as the piloting of punching machines with numerical controls using punch 5 software.
Modern Metal has 3 punching machines with Amada numerical controls:
- Vipros 358 digital punching machine with MP250 automatic feeder, for processing sheet metal up to 1250 mm wide
- Vipros 2510 digital punching machine with MP250 automatic feeder, for processing sheet metal up to 1250 mm wide
- Vipros 368 CNC punching machine, for processing sheet metal up to 1500 mm in width
Modern Metal also has 2 manual Rainer and Boschert punching machines.
The punching machine park relies on a wide range of tools (hexagonal punches, single D, double D) allowing a wide variety in punching, bending and forming operations. The thicknesses processed can reach 6 mm.
The production tool thus makes it possible to meet the needs of customers for sheet metal parts produced in small, medium or large series.